Thursday, January 12, 2023

Creating A Movie Poster: Using Canva

Hello my future colleagues, today I am going to tell you about my Canva experience. I have created a movie poster for one of my favourite books Twilight which is written by Stephenie Meyer. It already has a movie poster so this my alternative poster for Twilight: Breaking Dawn.

Our assignment was creating a digital poster and we had two options: Creating a movie poster for a book or creating a magazine cover. I have decided working on a movie poster and I choose Twilight. At first, I was working with Picsart and I created the background myself, but it was so unprofessional because of my weak photoshop skills, so I decided to take a screenshot from the film. After I got a photo of Bella and her daughter, I continued working on my project with Canva as our teacher suggested. I have used Canva for the first time and I really liked it, it has aesthetic templates and it is so easy to use. You can see my poster here and also I am adding the photo of it as well:


I would definitely use a similar task with my future students, I had got so much fun and I am sure that they will too. I created my poster than I have seen my friends’ posters, all of them were very creative.

Have you ever used Canva? You can share your projects with me, I would definitely want to see them. See you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is This a Goodbye, (Again)?

  Hello my future colleagues, this term has been a fulfilling exploration of current issues in ELT. I’ve grown as both a learner and future ...