Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Creating A Podcast: Experiencing A Vox-Pop For The First Time!

Hello my future colleagues, today I am going to share my podcast experience with you.

We have a created a Vox-Pop with my friend. It is a filmed, intercept interview with members of the public. We asked 10 people the question if they had a chance to switch their lives with a celebrity, who would that person be and why. We got the same two answers from the people we have interviewed and all of the answers were creative. We also got a funny answer saying that the reason is that her husband is very handsome. The answers were related with the interviewers’ dreams, for example, one of the interviewers said that he wants to switch his life with a singer and the reason was him being a good musician, the interviewer’s goal is to become a musician in the future too.


Creating a podcast was a fun task, especially hearing the answers and discussing them with our friends. I had some difficulties while I was putting together the voice records because I haven’t created a podcast before. But it got easier as I got used to the app.

I would give the same task to my students in the future because it was fun creating a podcast and it was a whole new experience for me. Also students can integrate with technology more which is important for 21st century learners.

Here is our podcast and you can visit my friend’s blog from here. See you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Is This a Goodbye, (Again)?

  Hello my future colleagues, this term has been a fulfilling exploration of current issues in ELT. I’ve grown as both a learner and future ...