Monday, January 22, 2024

Let’s Have a Party: Creating an AI-Integrated Teaching Material

 Hello my future colleagues, today I am going to tell you about my Canva experience while creating an AI Integrated Teaching Material.

Me and my friend Ayşe Rümeysa Şahin prefered using Canva for this assignment. It definitely added a creat touch to our worksheet. We both already knew how to use Canva, so we didn’t have any difficulties.

Our target audience was 5th grade learners and we chose the topic Party Time from the MEB course book. Our focus was mainly on vocabulary. First, we prepared multiple choiced questions for our students, then we asked them to describe their ideal party with writing a paragraph. Then we asked to use QuillBot and look at alternative word suggestions and synonyms in their paragraphs. Lastly, the students should discuss how varying word choices can impact the overall tone and richness of their writing.

We had fun while preparing this assignment. Here is our material, and here is my pair Ayşe’s blog if you want to have a look.

Take care. See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is This a Goodbye, (Again)?

  Hello my future colleagues, this term has been a fulfilling exploration of current issues in ELT. I’ve grown as both a learner and future ...